Full of geometry + color. This design reminds me of the Frank Lloyd Wright stained glass windows I grew up admiring. He had such an influence in Chicago's + neighboring suburban architecture – that I imagine it must have influenced my design sensibility.
· intricately laser engraved + hand-painted in our California studio
· pendant measure 2" long x 1.25" wide
· made of USA-grown cherry + walnut woods
· made of layered thin wood planks that makes the piece strong, while remaining lightweight
· finished on a 20" oxidized sterling silver box chain
· varnished to protect though please do not wear in shower
· due to the natural qualities + varying grain of wood, each piece is unique!