A medium sized version of our new Abacus Earrings that features a slightly more minimalist interplay between the bold, colored shapes. These geometric earrings remind us of the simple, colorful abacuses we played with as children. Each earring is made of small hand-shaped arches which are hand-pieced to a solid oval backplate. A delicate hand-painted metallic line shimmers between the colorful pieced acrylic.
Currently available in limited edition + one-of-a-kind color ways – please see choices below.
· measures 1.875" tall x .625" wide including earwire
· made of 65% pre-consumer upcycled acrylic
· lightweight - each earring weighs about the same as a US dime (.08 oz)
· finished on handmade gold-fill (g) or oxidized silver (s) hooks
· hand-sanded smooth to a matte finish resembling the texture + finish of stone
· durable though please store carefully so as not to scratch
· hand-crafted in our California studio